Ten Early Warning Sign’s of Globalis Warminitis
Posted by Jeff Id on December 27, 2008
Globalis Warmanitis is a serious disease affecting hundreds of millions. The symptoms start slowly, even one or two of the early warning signs is enough. If you have a family member or friend experiencing these symptoms, act quickly and get professional medical attention. They could be the result of early onset Globalis Warmanitis an insidious disease which has reached pandemic proportion. Symptoms should be treated as an emergency as the progress of the disease can reach a tipping point with rapid unstoppable progression following. Serious end stage physical symptoms have been reported, including; dizzyness, blurred vision, urge to paint protest signs, hysteria, spontaneous nudity, hot flashes, confusion, dementia and eventually psychosis.
If you have any of these early warning symptoms, please contact The Air Vent immediately for guidance. All inquiries are kept 100 % public, guidance will be handled in a tough love manner by Dr. Id – B.S.M.D.
Early symptoms are known to include:
1. Belief in the unbiased truth of government funded science.
2. Belief that snow is a significant sign of global warming
3. Belief that drops in global temperature are falsified by the guys drawing the squiggly lines.
4. The knowledge that every credible scientist believes in CO2 global warming
5. A deep warm feeling that the UN IPCC has our best interests at heart
6. Knowledge of the complex science which shows that the sun does NOT heat the earth.
7. Belief that big energy wants global warming to go away because sales of expensive renewable energy are not in their best interest.
8. Understanding the reasons why Al Gore deserved his Nobel Prize.
9. Belief that legislation can regulate global temperature.
10. The belief that the earth has remained at the same temperature, unchanged for thousands of years.
If you, your family or friends are experiencing any of these symptoms, take heart because Dr. Id – B.S.M.D is here to help. Together we can stop this pandemic before it’s too late.