Contest — Ten Ways to Celebrate Earth Day
Posted by Jeff Id on April 22, 2012
Earth day is here again. Twice as many penguins as we thought, polar bear population is up, both Arctic and global sea ice extents are normal, what should we do to celebrate?
Here are a few ideas I had:
- Fly penguins to the north pole to feed the polar bears.
- Fly polar bears south to give them a new habitat.
- Eat a polar bear steak.
- Shoot a can of freon.
- Run the heat and air conditioning at the same time.
- Add sulfur to your diesel fuel.
- Ship Al Gore to the Antarctic on a 747, by way of the North pole.
- Drive fast to the store in low gear.
- Feed beans to Rosie O’Donnell.
- Ignore it.
Who has the best idea?!